1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted snow plow wings or wing

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jpunlimited, Jan 14, 2005.

1. jpunlimited

jpunlimited Senior Member

if anyone would like to sell plow wings or even just one. I am interested
    I can not afford the $200 plus shipping this year but could use something to reduce trail off on at least one side. I have meyer 6.5 and I know that I should not use them but.. it would be at the end just clean up. the slush we always end up with.

2. jpunlimited

anyone out there

I may have to collect cans to buy the new ones the trail off is killing me on my 2 meter meyer.

3. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Hay bud , Im sure this still doesn't help but .......... I got mine from this guy on ebay (Item number: 7948309874) for $200.00 shipped. and they are brand new & delivery was fast.

Wish I could find them cheaper for you.

Good luck in your search

4. jpunlimited

just one

if you guys have busted them. I will buy one or two or what ever. I do two storage sites and I start early before the storm kicks in but the trail off makes me waste gas and time.

5. MOW ME OVER

MOW ME OVER Senior Member