1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Snow Plow for 95 Ford F350 4x4

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kpmsnow, Apr 16, 2014.

1. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

Just picked up a honey of a 95 ford F350 Powerstroke. This beast only has 127'000 original miles and I can't wait to put it to work. I'm looking for an 8'-9' plow for it. I don't really care if its a straight, vee, or power wing, I'm just looking for a good deal! Let me know what you have, distance doesn't really scare me, so if you have a plow that is complete for this truck, and you want to make a deal on it, send it over! I'm also looking for an in bed spreader to put in this truck. Again, I'm not needing the latest and greatest, just something that is in descent shape and works. Auger, chain, or even a large gravity, again if the deal is right I'll probably be al over it! Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!

2. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

I have a western unimount truck side if it helps

3. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

Got a 8.5 western unimount mvp, just want it gone, I`d be happy with 1k i guess. Its on a 97 F350, so you could un bolt from mine, and bolt on yours. Pm me if interested

4. kpmsnow

kpmsnow Senior Member
    from Elkhart

rjigto4oje What all do you have for the truck side? Just the bracket or do you have a harness as well?

5. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

just the mount p.m. me your # if you need more info

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
  6. Fannin76

Fannin76 Senior Member

Would this fit on a 97 f150

7. beanz27

beanz27 Senior Member

YOu may be able to buy a mount for it, but I'm positive the mount off my truck would not work for your truck. It would be very heavy to put on a half ton truck also.