1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Sno Way 24 series

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by rtk023, Dec 16, 2009.

1. rtk023

rtk023 Junior Member

I am looking for a 24 series plow to fit my mount and 9 pin plug in that is currently on my truck. If anybody knows of one for sale please let me know. Thank you in advance!

2. 216misnlinc

216misnlinc Junior Member

I have one, but I,m in Cleveland, it works great still on truck. I'm not a plow guy make me an offer. Harvey 216-280-9519

3. rtk023

rtk023 Junior Member

Please send pics!

Do you think you could send or post some pictures?

4. broncscott

broncscott Senior Member

Have you found a plow for your truck?

5. rtk023

rtk023 Junior Member

24 series

I do have one now but i am always looking. What do you have?

6. firehall1

firehall1 Junior Member

i am also looking for a sno-way also..

7. Dwestie

Dwestie Junior Member

SnoWay 24 w/DP for sale

I'm going to be selling my 24 6'-8" series plow with DP as I just bought a ST plow for my 05' Toy Tacoma. I have not decided if I am going to sell it complete with the joystick controller and a Dodge 3 point mount or seperate the components. Kinda depends on what someone is looking for. Anyway just used it today and the thing works GREAT, just hope I am not making a mistake going to the ST plow simply because of the weight factor! I live in Northern Illinois West Dundee area, just let me know if your interested otherwise I will be posting on ebay Thanks;-)