1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: small cheap plow set up for 97 s10 blazer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 97blazer, Oct 21, 2010.

1. 97blazer

97blazer Junior Member
    from N.Y.C.

I have a 97 s10 blazer 4x4 that I want to install a small cheap plow on. Rather it be used , but in good shape. I am clueless about all the parts needed to install so I want a complete set up. I see plows going on craigslist for cheap ($300) but I want to make sure its good and not missing anything. My parents and my inlaws are getting old and I dont want them shoveling the snow any longer. Its only going to do 3 driveways so a 6 foot should be just fine. I am located in Yonkers NY.

Thanks

2. 97blazer

97blazer Junior Member
    from N.Y.C.

anyone have anything that will fit ?

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Can't send you a P/M , shoot me an email with your contact info , I have a friend who might have something to help you out.

tomsnastyz@yahoo.com

TOM