1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Small 6' or 6.5' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BADSBRD, Oct 14, 2005.

BADSBRD Junior Member

Need a plow for a Jeep, but am looking for anything in this size. I can fab. some brackets to make it fit.

Let me know if you have anything.

2. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

Snoway plow for Jeep, I have one for you

I have a one year old plow for a jeep. It is the 6' 8" mt WITH down pressure. New it was 3400. I have it on a truck but also have a Jeep undercarriage I took it off of. Give me a call at 708-712-7424
  3. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

How much are you looking to get for the plow and frame?
  4. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I have a 6.5' I think it's a snoway or something, I'll look tonight and take a pic. It's a buddies so I'll have to see what he wants. I live in KCMO, but I may be coming to Clinton Ill. to pick up a bucket truck in a couple weeks.

BADSBRD Junior Member

Let me know about it. Right now I am up in the air as my transfer case took a dump. So I need to see about fixing or replacing that first.
  6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a Western blade assembly with A-Frame and Power Angle Cylinders for $275. Call me at 201-336-6860 if you are interested.
  7. vdubnj

vdubnj Junior Member
    from NJ

I live in north jersey and could pick the plow up anytime this week. let me know. or call 201-927-3460 thanks Mike
  8. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Hey Dub and badsbrd,

Somebody come down and pick up the Western 6.5, I need the yard space! Bring $275 with you and I will help load it...