1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED/ Skid Steer w/high flow and 2 speed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blade runner, Jun 12, 2011.

1. blade runner

blade runner Junior Member

Looking for a used wheel Skid Steer w/high flow and 2 speed, cab heat and air, 2000 hours or less, well maintained. Looking for a used skid steer snow blower for it as well.

Thanks Doug

Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Call me 610 393 8363

2008 JD 325 400 hours - can be shipped

3. blade runner

Still looking for a Skid Steer w/2 speed and high flow. Would really prefer 1000 hours or less.

Thanks Doug

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

What price range

5. blade runner

$20,000 - $30,000

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

At that price range you could go to your local dealer and buy a very clean off leased one.
    Good luck

7. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

I have a takeuchi tl130 with every thing you are looking for but ac,and snowblower. It has a cab but missing the door (like that when i bought it).360 hrs,2003. I am not sure if i want to sell it or not. I broke the track on it last week and can't afford to put 2 new ones on it till next month. I don't use it that much, but nice to have around just the same. It needs 2 tracks and a good cleaning. If it is something that interest you make me a offer, it may be worth more to you than me, may not.

8. blade runner

I'm actually looking for a wheel machine, I have a Takeuchi TL150 great machine in the dirt, not so good on streets and snow. Thank You anyway.

9. cutbetterthanyo

cutbetterthanyo Senior Member

I have actually only put like a 100 hrs on it since i bought it, thats why i think the tracks were such rough shape, the guy before me used it only for the snow. How may hours have you gotten out of your 150s tracks? Thats the main negative thing i here about the taks is that the tracks don't last like other brands, even in just dirt.

10. blade runner

I'm not sure I bought it used out of Florida with 800+ hours the tracks were pretty rough, we ended putting new tracks and sprockets on around 1000+ hours and they still look new. We only use them in the dirt though.
    I here the Bridgestone Polar Treads really help the snow performace on the Taks.

11. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

I got one with 1200 hrs.....but no 2 speed... =( and im in IL

12. blade runner

02DURAMAX - Really need a 2 speed/hig flow. What do you have?

13. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

2004 New Holland Ls 180 Turbo.

Call/text if interested or want more info on it.

Thanks!!

14. blade runner

Thanks any way 02Duramax, I bought a 2 speed cat.