1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Shovelers and subcontractors In the Kansas City Area

Discussion in 'Employment' started by teamgreendude, Jul 23, 2011.

1. teamgreendude

teamgreendude Senior Member

I'm looking for subcontractors that have skid steers, trucks with plows and salters and people for a shovel crew. Were a small local company looking to expand so I'm in need of some help for some commercial clients we landed this year. Pay is based on expereince and what equipment you have. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or send a resume to Lawnboy@kc.rr.com.
    Thanks,
    James

2. teamgreendude

I mainly need a sidewalk and driveway crew now, i have the truck, snowblowers, salt and shovels. PM me for more details.
    Thanks,
    James

3. teamgreendude

I forgot I will also need a skid steer(snow bucket or a pusher) and a truck with a 8'2 v plow or a straight plow with or without wings. I need to cover 2 out of 6 doctors offices that I have a contract for, PLEASE PM ME ASAP !!!!!!!! payuppayuppayuppayup

4. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

If you haven't already you might post on the Kansas City area networking forum on here. I know a couple guys in the KC area that I'll pass this on to as well.