1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted: second truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Banksy, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I am looking for a second truck. Prefferably 3/4 ton or more, but will consider 1/2 ton for a good deal. Any brand from late 80's and up. Looking to spend a couple thousand or so. It does not have to be pretty. It really needs to have a plow with it. Something in the VA, MD would be good. Thanks.
  2. Rgory

Rgory Member

I am not quite on the east cost but do have a great 3/4 Ton suburban with a rebuilt motor that has 20k on it. And a 7'6" western pro plow blade set up.

If interested shoot me an email at SlyryL6@aol.com
  3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

1997 chevy 1500 short bed loaded very clean 90k 6,500

Chevy 3500 plow truck 8’ fisher plow automatic p/s a/c mileage just over 100k $7500.

thats just some of the stuff i have
  4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks for the reply. What else do you have? Looking for something a little cheaper. I want to pay cash and not have any kind of a note on it.
  5. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

I Have The Truck For You Its That F 250 We Have Talked About I Want 4 Grand Firm An Will Drive It To You For Fuel Cost An Cost Of Return Rental Car . Thats About As Cheap As Shipping Gets. I Will Have Pics Tomm. Thanks George Let Me Know Your Email Addy Thanks
  6. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

i have a 1996 F-250 with plow, $4900 or best offer, if you want pics just email me
  7. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

Post pictures please.
  8. Dieselman19

Dieselman19 Senior Member

there are pictures of this truck posted under 1996 F-250 in the used equipment forum
  9. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Hey Diesel. I love that style Ford, but I think it is a little far to get it here. Thanks for the reply though.
  10. DistinctiveDave

DistinctiveDave Senior Member

I cant seem to PM you. I have a 1987 Chevy Blazer with a 7.5' western conventional. Let me know if thats something your interested in. It has several new parts and runs great. Email me at DistinctiveLawns@comcast.net for pics and questions.
  11. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Thanks Dave. Need to find something closer to me though. I do like Blazers though.