1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Sander in connecticut (1 - 2 yard)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ziob34, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

anyone in or near connecticut have a used sander for a 3/4 to 1 ton truck they're going to be selling. been looking around don't want to buy new 1-2 yard is optimal size.

2. Fisher II

Fisher II Senior Member

I have an older Highway 1.7 unit for sale in Ma. Needs some TLC but it works well. Email me for some pics! $700

3. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

whats your e-mail. you can send me pics to bryant@ubhservices.com if you get this. Not looking for a 4000 sander looking for something to get the job done and last a few seasons.

4. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

to the top

5. vinnys

vinnys Senior Member

Got an 05 Buyers 8' v box in real nice shape. But.... on Long Island about15 miles from Port Jefferson ferry. Any help??? jsimone@suffolk.lib.ny.us

6. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

7. Ziob34

Ziob34 Senior Member

to far away looking for something in connecticut thanks though

8. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

I have a snow ex vee pro 6000 with vibrator and controller in like new condition. $2500 firm. I could deliver

9. speralandscape

speralandscape Member

Look up pics on google. It looks like new but can get you actual pics tomorrow during the daytime if wanted