1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED:======> Salt Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 1BadHawk, Dec 21, 2004.

1. 1BadHawk

1BadHawk Member

Looking for a spreader for back of truck. Dont want to spend a fortune either.
  2. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

I have a meyers , give me a call matt 410 320 4382 $ 200.00
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  3. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

Im looking for one for my 90 full size blazer. Same deal (cheap).prefer hitch type
  4. all seasons

all seasons Member

salt spreader

i have a new buyers 9 cu ft tailgate spreader for sale brand new used a handfull of time has swing gate mounting also new karrier vibration kit,paid 1500.00 want 1000.00 ,richallseasons@aol.com or 860-309-3639
  5. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I've got a Meyer Mini Spreader for sale (Holds 600 lbs worth of material). $500 and it's yours, good motor, spinner, auger and hub. Frame is solid, hopper is in nice shape also. Give me a call if you're interested. Pickup is greatly preferred. My cell number is (717) 329-1859. You can also email me at Landscape80@aol.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

6. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Here's a picture of the spreader......

Also, it has a spotlight that is on the left side (not pictured) that shines when the spreder is turned on.