1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted salt spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JTS Landscaping, Nov 27, 2004.

1. JTS Landscaping

JTS Landscaping Member

i am looking for any kind of tailgate spreader that would fit into the hitch reciever.

2. BIGWIV

BIGWIV Junior Member

I have a 2003 Western Pro-Flo 1 (see post below BY BIGWIV Pro-flo)

I'm in Lake Orion Mich. (248) 467-0189

3. PINEISLAND1

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Buyers, like new in Grand Rapids

I have one, new last season, only used one or two times with Magic Salt.

Stop by and take a look at it ! It comes with the reese hitch insert addition.

4. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I Have It

My name is Jon give me a call on my cell # if your interested 215 480 8671 I have a hitch speader it's almost brand new and I'm looking to get it gone. I do not have the speed controler but bring me some cash and it's yours.

5. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

Sno-way Hitch Speader 4-sale

My dad bought the speader last year to do a few small lots that he HAD so he wants to get rid of it. The things in great shape but I don't have the speed controller because it was hard wired using a toggle. My name is Jon and my cell # (215) 480-8671 450.00CASH

6. dmc337

dmc337 Junior Member

KaTooM...Is that spreader still available?

7. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

I am in Grand Rapids let me know what kind of spreader you are lokking for I have some available you can call me on my cell at 484-955-0350