1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED!! Rooftop light/Beacon emergency lightbar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SouthernMassGuy, Oct 19, 2005.

1. SouthernMassGuy

SouthernMassGuy Junior Member

I am looking for a mini lightbar for my plow truck... i would like a CLEAR dome strobe style but i am open to all products for sale. It needs to be MAGNETIC!!!! please the following e-mail Snowayplowing@comcast.net
    Amber and yellow lights are fine also... i do not want blue or red due to confusion with Police and Fire..
    Jake

2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

southernmass guy - what are you looking for ?? and how much do you wanna spend ?? i have a strobe bar amber / clear ... ( whelen LFL patriot ) 22' model w/ leds possibly up for sale !! ??

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

22' lightbar? That's a BIG lightbar :)

5. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

rcpd34- ok ok sorry about the typo error ... its not 22 feet long ... i meant 22 inches long .... better??? =-) lil tired the other night ...

6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Again...tomato, tomoto...Geez !