1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted; rear plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fisher1694, Sep 13, 2006.

1. fisher1694

fisher1694 Junior Member

looking for a rear plow for my 1994 dodge 3/4 plow truck, looking to pick up alot more residential driveways and would like a rear plow to help speed things up.
    snowplow@netpenny.net

2. F350 Snowman

F350 Snowman Senior Member

I have a buddy that has one, it came of a 99 f250. If interested let me know and i'll get more info for you.

3. cha-chas plowin

cha-chas plowin Member

i would that info to

i have seen the pull plows on a web site but ni have never heard or seen one on the road like to know if it<worth it thank for any info you find

4. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

We have a couple for sale. Call the office at 845-897-5296. I dont think shipping should be too much for them.

5. cha-chas plowin

cha-chas plowin Member

love to know how good thay work and tanks for any info

6. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Call this guy. He will get you set up. John @ 616-437-4597 I think he has a couple. He is located in Grand Rapids.

Let me know if he helps.

7. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I doubt it, he's never used a back blade, I don't think he even knows what one is.

8. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Wow, Mark. Do explain?

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

It was meant to be a joke.