1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Rear Plow near buffalo, ny

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PBC IN BUFFALO, Oct 17, 2006.

1. PBC IN BUFFALO

PBC IN BUFFALO Junior Member

Looking for a rear plow good shape and close to buffalo NY ... min 7 foot with or without hydraulics. Thanks!

2. PBC IN BUFFALO

Bunp STILL LOOKING

Looking for reap plow in buffalo NY area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. ROCKY C

ROCKY C Junior Member

What Price Range Are You In?

4. PBC IN BUFFALO

Rear Plow

APROX 1800$ - ? CASH

5. ROCKY C

ROCKY C Junior Member

I have one I, it's 2 years old and a class 3 reciever mount, email me @ rocky @casullos.com.

6. Be Careful Mouting Into A Hitch.... I Have Seen Them Ripped Off Trucks!

7. PBC IN BUFFALO

I dont know??? I suppose its possible if.........

I dont know??? I suppose its possible if.........{Human error occured} in my 10 years plowing snow in buffalo NY I have never saw,had one,or even heard of it happening.! That said, the bolts for the reciever may have loosened up thats happened to me before.Personally I custom mount mine to the frame and anythings possible, but alot of people around here use them and Ive never heard about it and Im sorry for your friends bad experience......Here in Buffalo I LOVE my rear plows even one thats hitch mounted.

8. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

9. PBC IN BUFFALO

Interesting but.....

Interesting but.....Its not really what would work for me here in buffalo ny thanks for the input though I do apreciate it! I need somthing a bit more HEAVY DUTY and thet seems more like (for lack of a better word or expanation It would look like a pretzle when I got done with it for a season) and it dosent lok very efficient for say larger loading docks but thanks for responding again and take care winter is right at our doorstep!!!!!!!!

10. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

I'm almost certain my friend has one for sale. I think it's a snowman rear plow (7.5 or 8 ft)that's a couple of years old that brand new and never been mounted. If I recall he wanted around 2K. Call 203-366-5000 and ask for Steve. He's fisher dealer in CT.