1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Pull Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 06HD BOSS, Nov 8, 2009.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Looking for a pull plow. Brand doesnt matter, it just needs to be in working order. Preferably in the CT area. Thanks.

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

I've got a 8 foot daniels that I am looking to sell. If it is going on your 06 I will swap ya hitches as I have it on a 04 sierra. It'll save ya a step when fabbin up the tabs. I just had the pump rebuilt, and the plow is completly repainted. It is now red and black. It'll match your boss plow really nicely. Looking to get 2000 for it. I have 2500 into everything.

3. 06HD BOSS

It would possibly be going on a 1500 with a custom flat bed. Not sure if that mount would be the same? The price sounds good.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

The hitch should be the same. I am possible going to south bend tomorrow with the plow to show someone it. Would you like to see it when I am in south bend also?

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Change in plans. Turns out I am not going to south bend tomorrow.

6. 06HD BOSS

bump...
    still looking for something local

7. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Still willing to meet ya half way, if your interested?

8. 06HD BOSS

Thanks man, just a little far for me. if i change my mind ill let you know.