1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted - pro wings

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plowguy43, Oct 21, 2010.

1. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Just tossing this out there- Anybody have a set that they decided not to use that are just sitting around the shop?

I know they are on ebay and northern tool, etc. but if I can buy a set off someone I'd rather do that. Thanks!

2. plowguy43

Anybody got a set? Anyone selling a plow with a set on it that you can take off?

3. mypolaris1

mypolaris1 Member

Pretty sure I got a set still in the box sitting on the shelf

4. plowguy43

Want to PM me a price? Thanks!

5. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

Still looking? I got an extra set... Ordered 2 sets, one for my Hiniker 7.5 straight, one for my Hiniker 8.5 Poly V.. Decided against installing them on the V, thus have an extra NIB set.. $210 shipped

Understandable if you don't trust buying from someone new to this board.. Have been frequenting this site and lawnsite for a long time. My ebay profile is Jo_bomb17, 250+ positive with no negative or neutral if that helps at all.

Just let me know

Thanks,
    Jordan

6. mypolaris1

mypolaris1 Member

ESI has them listed for $150...I didn't get mine sold either!

7. plowguy43

Yeah sorry, I ordered a set from ESI, they were the lowest anywhere. Thanks!

8. TDS Landscaping

TDS Landscaping Junior Member

Dang.. shouldda' looked around more before i bought mine.. Oh well, maybe i'll just keep em' then.

Thanks,
    Jordan