1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lunarlandscape, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

Hello, I am looking for a plow truck. Something decent. If you have something or know of something for sale please let me know. I have put my backup truck from last year to work full time this year, so i am looking for another back up. I live near chicago so the closer the better. Let me know. Thank you.
  2. rafa123

rafa123 Junior Member

if intrested i have a 1987 plow truck dodge with 7/6 meyer plow with a e 60 quick lift let me know 2000
  3. badjuicedgt

badjuicedgt Junior Member
    from nw ohio

i have a 1995 dodge ram reg cab long bed diesel 4x4 92k miles 8'meyer plow runs and works well 6500 or i have a 99 ford f250 with a sno way plow 95k miles on it its an ext cab long bed also a diesel 12000 both trucks are very trust worthy new tires on both and both have just been serviced
  4. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

My brother is looking to sell his 97 Dodge 2500 reg cab diesel 4x4 w/ 7.5 Western Unimount $6500 Put in a Chrysler reman trans a couple years ago, but hasn't driven it that much since. I'm not sure on the miles. I know he's done front end work on it too. Located about 25 minutes west of I-80 and I-55.
  5. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

snowandgo could you post some pictures of the dodge that you have. And also any more information about the truck. What city is it in. Thanks. IF you would like to call my number is 847-530-5498. Thanks again.
  6. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

I'll get some pics by Thursday.
  7. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

1985 dodge 2500, meyer 7'6" , good shape.. runs great.. I am posting for a buddy, truck originally was used to plow a gas stations lot... 630-936-5309...Truck is in Lombard
  8. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

9. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

Here's my brother's truck. http://www.plowsite.com/album.php?albumid=131

189,000 miles Plow needs paint, was only used for his driveway last year. Hasn't been hooked up this year but should be working. Little rust bottom of driver's door and passanger rear wheel well.

Has grille guard, tonneau cover, sliding rear window, manual windows/locks, NO A/C.

kelly blue book $6,735

He's asking $6,500 and I don't think he'll take less.