1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by born2farm, Dec 27, 2007.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

hello guys,

well right now im in the market for a used plow truck. i would like this truck to be in good shape because it will be my first truck and only truck through highschool. i would like a plow on it that can handle residintuals and some small commercials like Dairy Queens and Churches. Im kinda trying to gather pics of what is out there in my price range of 4500-5000. i know this is low but its a first truck and thats all i can put towards it as of now. im hoping come srping some local people will be sellin trucks.

thanks

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

3. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

That is the exact truck I thought of. Nice one.

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I have a few truck, there were going to be selling off, Nothing wrong with them just updating our fleet.

Give me a call, or Shoot me a PM

Ron