1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Plow & Truck Mount for 01 Chevy 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by WheelerandSon, Jan 2, 2008.

1. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Looking for plow and truck mount (complete set-up) for my 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD. No brand preferance here, just has to be in decent shape.

Email me at: harlyboy99@msn.com or call my cell phone at: (563)528-0293.

Thanks,
    Ryan
    Davenport, Iowa

2. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

what are wanting to spend

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I got a couple of nice plows

I'm not local but I've got a couple of nice plows if your interested

8' Diamond MD II with GM mounts, E-60 pump, Saber Lights, Modules, incl, DTRL module, controls and all the harnesses $2600 + shipping

[​IMG]

I also have 8' Meyer Commercial C-8 model with the EZ mount classic lift and mount for GM , includes E-60 pump, Saber Lights , modules, DTRL module, controls, and all the harnesses $2450 + shipping
    [​IMG]

Jay
    508 753 6617

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

I have a 8' curtis trip edge I would sell ya for 2000 complete ready to go on your truck.

5. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

6. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Hey Nascar24, are your Meyer plows refurbished units or are they new or what? They look almost new in the pics. I am interested, but just wondering how much shipping would be from Mass. to Iowa.

Ryan

7. WheelerandSon

WheelerandSon Member

Hey jce4isu,

I am looking to spend no more than $2500 or so. Hey, did you call me earlier on my cell phone???

If so, I am interested in your plow. Can you email pics to harleyboy99@msn.com

Ryan

8. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

check your voice mail