1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Plow to fit '94 Jeep Cherokee

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bryanj23, Nov 17, 2006.

1. bryanj23

bryanj23 Senior Member

I am looking to buy a plow for my Cherokee. I have been looking at Snowbear plows, then a member here mentioned I may be able to find a used plow here. I live in north central MN and am not looking to spend more than $1400. If you have something you think will work you can email me at: bryanj@paulbunyan.net

Thank you,

Bryan

2. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Keep looking around the forum Bryan (or "search" on flexblade), you'll see a pic of my '92 Cherokee from last year with its Snowbear "Flexblade" which plugs into a 2" front mounted rcvr hitch.

Works fine for my purposes.

3. bryanj23

bryanj23 Senior Member

Thanks, I did end up buying a Snowbear TX75. Should be here in about 5-10 more days from what they told me. That's actually why I emailed you looking for a part number on the connectors from graingers. I'm wanting to get all the parts together so it can all go in at once when it gets here.

4. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Scratch around searchin for "big ugly switch" and you may find some old postings of the 4 relay system I made for mine, using a long handled toggle switch mounted on the dash. Works great and wasn't hard or expensive to do.

I was also fortunate enough to find someone giving away a set of old Fisher lights, so purchased the Snowbear light mounts and relayed them into the parking lights.

Next project is a better set of strong backup lights to plug into my trailer hitch, with relayed power from the Jeep backup lights.