1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: plow mounts for old western plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jasperjones, Jan 10, 2005.

1. jasperjones

jasperjones Junior Member
    from 44691

First time posting here and new to plowing. Looking for the mounts that connect the plow to the frame of my truck an 88 Ford F-250. I have an old western 'standard' plow. It's cable operated. Email me at studer@mail.com

JS

2. jasperjones

jasperjones Junior Member
    from 44691

what I'm looking for is the complete undercarriage for western standard plow.

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I am looking for the same undercarriage to fit a 95 Chevy 3/4-ton 4x4 Diesel Suburban if anybody comes across one! I alos have an old conventional mount cable operated Western por Plow I want to mount! Thanks guys...

4. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

wTB Western plow frame

i have everything but the blade for a 80's up Ford.Will not separate the pump/cable's from frame though.Buy it all for $500.00.That's what I paid for it,or i will trade for Meyers PUSH CARTON(truck frame part)for any FULL-SIZE pick up or one ton.

5. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Western plow setup

I will take any resonable offer!At this point it's crouding my work shop.