1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Plow mount for ford.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beaver2, Jan 17, 2008.

1. beaver2

beaver2 Member

Hello,

I am looking for a meyers plow mount undercarriage of any type for a 1987-1991 ford F250 or F350.

I am in the Cleveland area.

2. smithplowrepair

smithplowrepair Junior Member

If you can come up with a drawing and the frame measurements, we can make you one and ship it directly to you.

3. beaver2

beaver2 Member

Do you have a rough estimate for the price?

I don't know if you make other stuff, but could you guys make a trac bar mount for a f-350 4x4?

4. smithplowrepair

Absolutely, if it's metal, ferrous or non ferrous, we can fabricate it. I would probably say $200.00 would cover the mount.

5. beaver2

beaver2 Member

I'll work on finding those numbers for you.

6. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

GOOD LUCK AT $200. The mount new from meyers is $550. Its far more compicated than you think.

7. smithplowrepair

Complication, not compication. Anyway, complication is in the eyes of the beholder, and since Mr good luck thinks it's "compicated", you need to ask professionals like us, not him. If you can get me the dimensions and a rough drawing, we will make it for no more than $275, period. We will however let Mr Compicated build or buy his own.

8. beaver2

beaver2 Member

I'll let you know. I've been too busy recently to look for them/ measure them.

9. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

where r u at in northeat ohio?

10. beaver2

beaver2 Member

Brecksville area

11. KGRlandscapeing

if it the ez classic that ur looking for i have one sitting in my grage right now the tube style

12. beaver2

beaver2 Member

I think so. Is it the kind that the hoop is removable and made out of bent tubular steel? Do you have pictures? I'm not too familiar with these mounts.

13. KGRlandscapeing

[​IMG] i believe this is the one ur looking for then

14. beaver2

beaver2 Member

If it will fit a 1987 f-350 I'll take it. How much do you want for it? PM me with the details.

15. KGRlandscapeing

pm sent and it should if not torch the holes or get a half inch drill and go at it

16. cm2ncfsu2

cm2ncfsu2 Junior Member

Did this transaction go through? If not, I'd be interested in the mount. Thanks.

17. beaver2

beaver2 Member

KGR pm sent

18. beaver2

beaver2 Member

CM2ncfsu2 PM me please.

19. cm2ncfsu2

cm2ncfsu2 Junior Member

Beaver2

Sorry, I'm not quite smart enough to see where to PM on this forum. What am I missing?

20. beaver2

beaver2 Member

I can't seem to PM you. Click on my name at the top, scroll down, and you should see "send a private message"