1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED PLOW MOUNT FOR 1992 Chevy S10 Blazer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Smush, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Smush

Smush Junior Member

I am looking to a used plow mount for a 1992 S10 Blazer. It can be meyers, western or fisher. Please let me know what you guys have available. Thanks

2. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I have a setup from an s10. almost everything except the undercariage---i have the plow,valve body, belt pump, lift arm, lights, front head gear, cables, joystick..300 firm for all..

3. Smush

Smush Junior Member

you have pictures?

4. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

no, sorry.

5. SnoForce

SnoForce Junior Member

6. Smush

Smush Junior Member

no one has a used mount for sale??

7. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Got one if your still looking.

8. Smush

Smush Junior Member

what do you have available? please let me know. Thanks

9. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I have the mount still on the truck. It also has a 6' standard Meyer plow in great shape with new parts. I am in Akron Ohio.
    I can measure the mount to see if it fits your width. It has the small truck spread on the plow ears which is standard for S10 / Bronco II etc.