1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Plow in NY/Pa

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wishingtoplow, Jul 30, 2006.

1. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

I am looking to get a plow for my 91 chevy 1500. Let me know if anyone has one for sale in northern pa. Southern Ny area.

2. do14150

do14150 Junior Member

i have everything you need in a E57 orE60H except for sub frame, plow and lights. interisted?

i am willing to meet you at the PA/NY border

3. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

Let me know a price and I may be interested

4. do14150

do14150 Junior Member

5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 1 year old Blizzard 760LT for sale. Look for my post.

6. do14150

do14150 Junior Member

no one will beat my price for all brand new equipment

7. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I'll beat anyones price. I have a one year old MEYER MDII for sale. You would need to buy the undercarriage and the wiring harness. So my complete package is a 7'6" Meyer blade (no rust or nasty scraps), the MDII plow frame (spring loaded pins and mount jack to lift plow into place of truck), an E-60 plow pump that worked great last winter, and Meyer Saber lights that look great also. LOOK THE MDII UP ON THE INTERNET TO GET AN IDEA IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. I live about 45mins North of PHILA in the suburbs and will deliver for small fee. Call me if your interested my name is Jon and my cell # is (215) 480-8671