1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(wanted) Plow For Older Chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by shoman44, Nov 27, 2005.

1. shoman44

shoman44 Junior Member

Good Morning Everyone Still Looking For A Snow Plow ,mount ,everything Really. For A 84 Chevy K10 . Good Luck Everyone.let It Snow.
  2. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a Meyers mount and power angle 7.5 blade assembly for $325.00 if you are interested. PM me...
  3. firedog

firedog Member
    from midwest

fisher plow

I have a nice electric control 8 foot fisher off a 82 k20 pickup. $ 1000.00 obo
  4. amsoil man

amsoil man Junior Member

i have a 8 ft western with a rebuilt unit in good shape only used 1 season before retiring the truck,jr
  5. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Plow for 84 K10

I have a Older style 7.0 Meyer that came off an 84 K10. New paint and stickers, has completely re-built E-47 pump, Night Sabres, Controls and Controls Wiring. Needs mount($275) and plow harness($45). $1200 and it's yours.
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2005
  6. shoman44

shoman44 Junior Member

Hey amsoil do you have any pics and where are you located at in wisconsin? Does anyone else have pics of the plows they have please send them to me.
    shoman44@aol.com Thanks
  7. I got one for sale as well!-------> Meyer 7.5

Will work on the price? Let me know