1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Plow for 94 F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by profire73, Dec 2, 2006.

1. profire73

profire73 Member

I am looking for a plow for my 94 F350. I would like to stay with a Western but am open to options. I do not care if it is an old one as long as all the hyrolics are outside the truck and no under the hood old school. Looking for one in the Michigan, Indiana area.

Let me know of anything that may work, heck even if I can piece one together I am open for that.

Thanks for the help in advance.
  2. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

8' western

I have an 8' western ultramount that is 3 yrs old. It is currently on a 2004 f350. I have the slick stick controller with the plow. I am debating selling this to get a blizzard plow. would probly take 2250 for it. Don' t know what price range you are looking in, but let me know. Thanks, Nate
  3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

I have an 8' unimount in Grand Rapids MI