1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Plow For 93 Jeep Cherokee

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pusher man, Oct 28, 2005.

1. pusher man

pusher man Junior Member

I'M LOOKING FOR A PLOW THAT IS COMPATABLE WITH A 93 JEEP CHROKEE PERFERABLY 6' BUT WILL WORK WITH WHAT I CAN GET. IF YOU CAN HELP ME PLEASE EMAIL ME AT ecarpenter86@yahoo.com

THANKS, EVAN

2. LADDER286

LADDER286 Junior Member

Cherokee plow

I sent you E-mail

3. LuffTruckingLLC

LuffTruckingLLC Junior Member

4. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

RE: Jeep cherokee plow wanted...

I ahve a undercarriage for a sno way for your jeep. You can find a 6.8 sno-way cheap on here or somewhere. I will sell it cheap to you, Ilive in Illinois. I can deliver for right price or meet in Michigan city or something.

5. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

RE: Jeep plow

I just posted and forgot to leave my info 708-712-7424. I also have a complete sno-way with down pressure, new for 3200, 3500 delivered and installed.

6. AutonetIL

AutonetIL Junior Member

Myer 6.5 TMP w/Night Saber Lights EZ Mount Classic

I have all items including wiring harness, controller, headlight modules, 6.5 Poly Blade, Light Hoop, Night Saber Lights. Ready to go. I got a bigger truck, and a bigger blade.

Call or email me at:
    847-514-0775