1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: plow for 2006 Dodge 3/4T

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Turf Care, Jun 15, 2007.

1. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

looking for used 7.5 or 8' plow for 2006 Dodge 3/4T
    would like to find one within driving distance of sw missouri

also have meyer 7.5 steel plow with all needed parts/electrical for 94-02 Dodge for sale

2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I've got a 8' Poly Western Ultra Mount that's off an '04 3/4 ton Dodge diesel. Handheld control, everything works as it should. $2K takes it away.

3. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

4. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

see you're located in Minnesota.......unless you're coming to missouri for vacation, I'll have to pass for something closer.

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'll snap some pics tomorrow. As far as going to Mizzu is concerned, I own an asset recovery company and from time to time I end up in your neck of the woods. I can't guarantee anything because I never know where I'm going to be one week to the next.

I'm selling the plow because I have gotten so busy that I decided to get a 9'2" Boss V...I'm hoping it saves me some time.

Stay in touch.

PS - I failed to mention earlier that it's a Pro plow...not the standard duty one.

6. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

no problem, just send some to my email above or post on here, either way.

I frequent KC and StL. Not sure if you go there, but it would be 3hrs closer.

thanks

7. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

have any of those pics?

8. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

I have a 8.5 Western Pro Plow in St. Louis for sale.

9. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

I'm afraid that might be too heavy for my 3/4t? What do you think? I think I saw pics in your post.....but if you could send me some info, price, specs, age, etc, I would appreciate it.

10. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

Not trying to hijack but camden where are you located in MN?

11. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Turf Care and 01CTD2500: Sorry for the delay in getting you some pics. I had to find a truck with a Western mount so that I could take the plow out of storage. I snapped a bunch of pics tonight and I'll attach one to this. I plan on posting a for sale ad on here soon so there will be more pics added to that.

It's a 2003 8' poly pro with handheld controller. It was put on new in 04 by a Western dealer. It was installed on a 2004 Dodge 2500 diesel.

I'm in Brainerd, MN...here's a pic!

Plowstraight.jpg

12. Turf Care

Turf Care Junior Member
    from Midwest

I'm very interested in the plow.....when might your company be down this way?

13. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'll be in Des Moines tomorrow and southern Nebraska next week. Outside of that I can't tell you when I'll be close to Mizzu again.

Go to uship.com and get some quotes on what it would cost to have the plow delivered. I've been amazed at how cheap they are on certain things. If it ends up being too much you're still not out anything cuz it's free to use.

14. acsasser

acsasser Junior Member

7.5 Steel Meyer blade for sale on been used 5 times

2005 model ezmount plus blade for sale. Im in Cincinnati.

Only been used about 5 times

15. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

Turf Care its your thread so you get first dibs of course but Camden let me know if he doesnt take it I am interested and am in your area quite often.

16. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah, I think it's only fair to see if he can get a cheap enough shipping quote. That should take a couple days so I think if he doesn't buy it by the end of next week you and I can wheel and deal without any hard feelings from Turf Care.

17. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

01CTD2500 - I haven't had any correspondence with Turf Care so I don't think he's going to be able to make a deal work. Give me your e-mail address and I'll send you my # so we can chat. Thanks!

18. 01CTD2500

01CTD2500 Member

nascar_guy_69 at hotmail.com is my email