1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted plow for 2004 F-150

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Subicbay, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Subicbay

Subicbay Junior Member

I am new to the site and I want to put my 2004 F-150 to work this winter. Any leads on a used plow package in the Chicagoland area? Also any advice on the best package for my 04 F-150 is appreciated!

2. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

7.5' Western MID Weight or a 7.5' Fisher LD

3. Subicbay

Subicbay Junior Member

Thanks, I saw a 8' western for sale that came off a F250. I thinks its to big for my F-150.

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

yep. Different mount and far to heavy of a plow.

5. pelt35

pelt35 Senior Member

hey subicbay, I have a Sno-way that is 3 years old that I just took off my 2004 F-150. I am quitting plowing and getting a new pickup and dealer doesn't want plow . It is a 7 1/2 foot , with lexan moldboard, downpressure, and wireless remote. it has been a great plow and there is still some warranty left on it. I can e-mail you pics of it mounted on my F-150 if you like. I live about 20 miles north of WI Dells WI about 220 miles from you. I have everything you need for mounting it on your F-150. I would like to get $1900.00 for it. New ones are now $4700.00 installed . you can e-mail me at: marjac@mchsi.com

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007