1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Plow for 2000 jeep wrangler tj

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jeepster4x4, Mar 4, 2008.

1. Jeepster4x4

Jeepster4x4 Junior Member

hi ive looked everywhere craigslist ebay this that!!!! but cant find a plow for my jeep at a reasonable offer! im not looking for a brand new plow or anything. just in good shape and can plow well! i need the complete set up i am offering up to $900 cash depending on condition i live in new hampshire so if anybody in the surrounding area could PLZZZ HELP ME OUT i would appreciate it

2. Jeepster4x4

plz anything throw them out there

3. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I went through the same thing last year with my 00 TJ. Good luck finding anything. Theres so few Wranglers with plows that there isnt much of a used market. Best deal I could find was to go with a new Blizzard from Portsmouth Ford, $2995. Cheaper than a new Fisher Homesteader, and it's a real plow not a toy POS.
    Everybody wants $2500 for a used MinuteMount, but by the time you buy the mounts and controls you're up to new pricing.

4. Jeepster4x4

is that all portsmouth ford carries is blizzard and is that price with installation and everything?

5. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

No they have Fisher too, but they might tell you to put a Homesteader on it. If you go with a Fisher I would stay away from those and insist on a 7' regular plow. The Blizzard price was quite a while ago now, but I believe that was installed. I was going to try to get it even cheaper and install it myself. Can't be too hard, I installed my 810 myself and no one got hurt. They dont have an ad running right now, so I can't check the prices. Maybe you can get lucky and find an end of season deal. I'd give them a call. Steve in Parts was real helpful to me the other day.

6. Jeepster4x4

yeah ill check over the summer they will have some deals then hopefully thank you for your help