1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED plow for 2000 Classic Chevy 1500 suburban

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by itsgottobegreen, Aug 23, 2007.

1. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I have a friend who has a 2000 Classic Chevy 1500 suburban. He wants a plow for it. So he can come play with us when its snowing.

Now BECAUSE mcwlandscaping screwed up and didn't go pickup a 7.5' fisher I found for $500 (sorry mike has to bust you on that one again LOL) I got to look again.

Willing to look anywhere on I-95 from NH to MD as mcwlandscaping is coming down here in a few weeks to pick something up. Also southern PA or Maryland would be fine too.

My buddies only requirement is that he won't have to sleep on the couch. AKA his wife will only let him spend $1000 no more. His wife's only requirements being a country girl and growing up in Northern IDAHO, that it needs to be a fisher or Western.

MM1,MM2,UNI,ULTRA are all acceptable.

I would like to find a complete set up (wiring, plow, mount). If it needs work, no problem as long as its a complete set up. A plow for a same vinage chevy/GMC 1500 will work too.