1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Pittsburgh. A secure place to store bulk salt. I can share it too!!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by PGHplowguy, Oct 9, 2014.

1. PGHplowguy

PGHplowguy Senior Member

Hello,

I am a contractor in Pittsburgh, PA. I am looking to rent a small lot/ space to keep my bulk salt. I'll put up a structure so that there is no run off or mess. I also have a 20' sea container that I keep my bobcat in. I'd want a 25' x 50' spot at least. I will pay upfront. If you need bulk salt I will ensure you get what you want at the best rate in the area. I have a trucking company, so I set the rates.

The lot needs to be zoned correctly, or at least away from homes. I'll be using my Bobcat in the early AM hours...

I'll provide any ID/insurance you need. Thank you. Please PM me if you have something.

2. Pennstate

Pennstate Junior Member

Bulk salt storage

Are you still looking for space to store bulk salt ? Also I'm looking to get bulk salt deliveries to pittsburgh. Let me know. Thanks

3. PGHplowguy

PGHplowguy Senior Member

I sent your a private message. Let me know.

4. Pennstate

Pennstate Junior Member

Cant find message u sent.

5. PGHplowguy

PGHplowguy Senior Member

It will be in your profile. Look around you will see it. Or send me a message back with your phone number. I'll call you.