1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED pintle hitch

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mass1589, Oct 31, 2012.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

looking for someone around northeast mass area. that might have a 2" receiver style pintle hitch. i was hoping maybe someone had one sitting around the shop they wouldnt need. 2" ball is ideal but i can always bolt mine on that i have now if its not that size.

thanks

2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

So you want the combo pintle hook/ ball? Or just the pintle hook?

3. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

Pintle hook with ball

4. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

I kno i could go buy one .... Just thinking maybe someone had something in the shop they werent using

6. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I have a complete set up but i think the ball is 2 5/16. Only problem is shipping is going to suck.[​IMG][/IMG]

7. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

That would do it!! I got a spare 2" ball i can mount it on this one... What woul shipping be to 01801

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Just a heads up but those combo setups usually use a different style ball than you would normally find on any parts store shelf. They are shorter to allow for the pintle clasp to lock all the way down. A friend of mine on here had a heck of a time finding the right one!