1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Pickup Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dig-it Landscap, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

I'm in the market for another pickup truck. i'm fairly flexible but do have a few requirements. it has to be atleast a 3/4 ton truck and no bigger than a 4500 or 450. it can be a ford gas or diesel. dodge diesel and manual only. chevy gas only. if it isn't a dually than it has to be 4x4 for plowing. it can be flatbed dump bed or pickup. i'm going to plow with it so a plow would be good but not required. the trim package doesn't matter it can be crank windows and manual locks it doesn't matter. i don't want one with alot of rust that looks bad because i like my equip. to look nice and clean.no more than $8000. Thanks.
  2. baddboygeorge

baddboygeorge Senior Member

wanna truck??

i got one for ya 1990 ford f 250 4x4 diesel ready for the snow with snowplow , meyer 7'6 e-60 pump salt spreader is a buyers tailgate . truck is driven everyday asking 5500 cash thanks george
  3. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

can you e-mail me pics and all the info. you can. miles, trim, PW PL, ext.cab, has it had a salt spreader in it before, any rust, tire condition, etc.? Thank you oh yeah almost forgot Hunt2020@aol.com