1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Pair of western plow shoes.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beb, Nov 8, 2007.

1. beb

beb Junior Member

Looking for a pair of western plow shows. Send pics and price to Shopone@juno.com Thanks.

2. Focker

Focker Member

I have a pair of them, but they are supposedly pending sale! However, I haven't heard from the guy for some time. I will try to contact him and if he doesnt want them I will get back to you.

3. beb

beb Junior Member

Thanks, I will be looking forward for your reply.

4. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

new

looking for shoes for uni or ultra mount i have a set for both for $30.00 each hit me back.......or call me at 586-630-2895 ask for chad

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

what plow? and if it is a unimount, standard or pro-plow?

6. beb

beb Junior Member

Sorry. I forgot to mention its for a standard straight 7'6" uni-mount.

7. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Got Em Give Me A Call 586-630-2895

8. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

I have 3 pairs of regular shoes and 1 pair of cast iron shoes, all 4 sets are brand new and have never been used. PM if your interested. Located in SE michigan.

9. beb

beb Junior Member

I would be intrested in a regular pair of them. Not sure how to do the PM. Could you please E-mail me at shopone@juno.com. Thanks