1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Older Plow Truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nherweck, Nov 6, 2005.

1. nherweck

nherweck Junior Member

I'm looking for an old truck and plow at a rock bottom price. I'm talking about VERY cheap truck with plow. I just want something to last me a few residential driveways for a few years. The older, the better. The cheaper, the better. Thanks! nherweck@fiveguysandalawnmower.com
  2. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

I have got what you want!

1991 F-350 4x4 W/9' Meyer Poly Plow Asking $3000.00.
  3. nherweck

nherweck Junior Member

What's the milage on it? Condition? Any other details? Thanks for letting me know!!
  4. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

any pics????????????
  5. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I've got a 77 Dodge. Extra springs & plow parts.
    Western 7.5 plow
    FT 4x4, auto, 318

Bought it as a back-up, never used it.
    Let me see if I can get some pics to load up.

Oh, $1400. inc. any extra tires I have for it, any spare parts, and the plow.

P.S. Cut out & repaired some rust since these pix were taken. I can e-mail recent pix if interested...

6. snowbankr

snowbankr Member

I have an '87 GMC 1/2 ton short bed with 7 1/2' Fisher plow. Needs rear bed, shocks, surface rust repair, and frame plated on drivers side. Make an offer, runs great, 2 sets of tires/rims. mowahman@comcast.net
  7. Keith_480231

Info on Truck

Again it's a 1991 F-350 w/460 c.i.d. Engine has 68,000 miles on it truck has 90,000 or so. Truck is in pretty good shape. Great back-up or could be used as a every stormer! Asking $3,000.00. Possibly looking for a partial trade/cash. Interested in picking up a auger type system for another 1991 Ford F-Super Duty dumptruck I have. Let me know thanks! Email keith_480231@netzero.net or pm here. Also I will probably have pics posted here tomorrow.
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2005
  8. Keith_480231

Truck for sale

Hey guys seeing since you can't post same pics twice you have to go to my other post: 1991 F-350 4x4 W/9ft. Meyer Poly Plow for sale in the used truck and equipment section to see pics. Sorry for the trouble! Thanks again!
  9. sleepless

sleepless Junior Member

1986 1/2 ton dodge

hello: im selling a 1986 1/2 t 6 ft bed 4x4 it look just like a little red exspress with 6 1/2 or 7 ft myers and a western salter last year i pick up a dump truck and the dodge has just bin sitting there it ran good the last time it was used needs rear brack lines and most likely some other work because its bin sitting 2 years but for $1000.00 its a good start if you no how to work on cars it has some rust i have sone body parts for it and its all one color red with wood sides on the bed with 3 in working exhaust stacks meety tiers its a good looking truck. im in pittsburgh
  10. audiopro12

audiopro12 Junior Member

im interested in your dodge plow truck email me at RLLawrence22@msn.com