1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted-old style universal light harness

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by olscout99, Dec 29, 2010.

1. olscout99

olscout99 Junior Member

Looking for one of the universal type plow light wiring harnesses to redo the lights on my Scout II. The previous owner put on new lights but butchered the heck out of the harness, and it would be easier to just start fresh (spent an hour today trying to trace his handiwork). I'd prefer one of the 'plug in' types that plug into the original headlights, then run back to a six terminal toggle switch and then back to the plow lights, but at this point I'd settle for one of the type that requires you to cut into the wires at the dimmer switch and then wire to the switch. Somebody has probably upgraded and has an old harness laying in the shop, here is your chance to get a few bucks out of it. I don't have enough posts to PM, so email at olscout99 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
  2. olscout99

olscout99 Junior Member

Got one coming, thanks Tom!
  3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

You are welcome ,glad I could help.