1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted old fisher conventonal plow part.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Nov 29, 2007.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a chevy k30 79. it has a 8ft fisher speedcaster on it. frame setup stays on truck all year long. i saw a pic of a summer time brush gaurd thing that bolted in place of the upper half of the frame.

cant recall its name. but if you can help or have one let me know. my zip is 14845. and i will be going to maryland soon. could pick it up on the way . thanks.

2. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I know what you are talking about exactly. My dad has one on his truck that was used to make a big bumper. Can't have that one ofcourse, but I'll keep my eye out for you. Try Ebay now and then.

3. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Take a truck push bad, cut the lower half "mounting tabs" off and weld it to flat or angle steel. Drill holes to match the push plate hole and bolt.

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

i am getting tired of fabbing stuff up. and these were beefy to start. if i dont find one no biggy. but thanks.

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I found one for you on Ebay. It's item # 150190500478.

The bid is at $24.00 right now. Good luck!