1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Ohio Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by VMAN, Jan 7, 2004.

1. VMAN

VMAN Junior Member

Can someone please ship me one good snow storm? I am in Central Ohio and would gladly pay for shipping and handling costs.

2. easthavenplower

easthavenplower Senior Member

sure but you have to promise to give it back since we need it to

3. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Vman, I second that, I am also in Central Ohio. We may get to at least do some salting tomorow if what the forcast say's comes true. That's better than nothing.

4. jeepboy

jeepboy Member

I'll take some snow too,it's hard to hear that there is lake effect snow just 45 min north of me and all i get is snow flurries for a week!!! We are starting to get board just waiting for it to snow. Anybody in ashtabula need some help,this waiting is killing me?!

5. rainair

rainair Senior Member

all Ohio plow Drivers and families

Hello, I want to invite any and all snow plow people in Ohio to join us in the planning of an outing this summer @ alum creek State park just north of Columbus for all and their families. this is an event that all can help in the planning, we are also working on a website that will help you in your area build up business some what the "indyplowers.com is to Indiana so we are looking for all plowers to join in and put their 2c in to plan both.
    please look in search for the thread "Ohio get together" Or search words alum creek...thanks and spread the word
    Bill