1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Newer Ultra Mount Fs Unimount 7'6 Great Shape $1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BLIZARD BUSTERS, Jul 13, 2008.

I am looking for a newer ultra mount 7'6 straight blade i just bought a new tundra and i i have a two year old unimount that is in awesome shape no rust brand new chevy mount for 04 silverado comes complete $1500 or i would trade for i can send you pics i live in the quad city illinois area would be willing to travel a little for right plow or right buyer
  2. CENLO

CENLO Member

I thought they didn't sell the mounts for a Tundra? I am looking at getting a 2007 tundra crew
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Western does have an Ultramount undercarriage for the Tundra's...P/N 31139. But it's only intended for certain trucks specifics (reg cab DX for example) and only with the midweight series plows, so in many cases you'll be installing "at your own risk".

re mount

my brother in law just ordered his ultra mount for his new double cab it says mid weight but the mounts are the same as a regular straight blade we both have air bags in the front so i am just going with a regulat 7'6