1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Municiple size dump truck w/plow & spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by pondscape, Oct 22, 2005.

1. pondscape

pondscape Junior Member

Please contact me directly with any info and photos. Our budget will be under $14K for single axle dump truck with power angle plow & spreader. Wing plow OK but not necessary. If you have infor on D.O.T. auctions please forward to me. Many thanks in advance!
  2. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

PA auction Today.

Could have bought alot of truck at the Penn DOT Auction today.This 1988 Ford with plow and sander sold for $6,600 turn key.
    Should be a bunch of iron around for that kind of money just pick up the classifieds in your area.

88 Ford $6600-plow and tailgate sander.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2005
  3. pondscape

pondscape Junior Member

Thanks for the response! Much appreciated. Actually we went to the last auction with the stainless steel dump bodies but they were selling out of our price range. Do you have any info on the auctions? A website or something detailing auction dates?
  4. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

Auction info

Below is a link to the company that handles their equipment/Auctions.
    For the money their trucks look the cleanest I have seen in a while.