1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Mounts for S10, Meyer 6.5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJBuickRacer, Jan 20, 2005.

1. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

I need lower mounts, hoop and lift arm for an 87 S10. I have my old 6.5 Meyer plow, lights and E47 pump from my old truck and would like to use it on this one. I am in NJ, will pick up within 100 miles of 07083. My cell number is 908-531-5319 or post here.

2. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

I may also be interested in a full setup if the price is right...I'm hurting from doing my lot with a snowblower from yesterday's storm.
  3. Smush

Smush Junior Member

Hey Skinut... I have a snowbear plow off a 92 s-10 blazer. Let me now if you are interested in buying it.. I could sell it for $850 or obo... it was just installed this october and barely used. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks
  4. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

Thanks to all who replied...I bought an '87 GMC 1/2 ton full size truck tonight so the S-10 is going to be sold.