1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: mount for 2002 chevy

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by micojj, Jul 29, 2006.

1. micojj

micojj Junior Member

I am looking for a mount for my Boss 7 1/2 foot with smart hitch to fit a 2002 chevrolet 1/2 ton.
    email: 69stang@charter.net

2. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape Senior Member

I am selling a complete mount setup with wiring harness, minus controller from my 05 silverado 2500HD. I don't know if it will also work with the 1500 frame, but check into it and let me know. Im located in Ohio.

3. CNYFarmboy

CNYFarmboy Junior Member

I have a complete mount off a 1999 Chevy 1500 new cab. Here are some pictures, make offer if interested.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2006
  4. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

We might have a 02 chey mount off of a 2500. Id have to check though, Im not sure if it got installed on one of the trucks we traded or not. I know the plow is for sale, but not sure if we have the mount. I'll get back to you tommrow.

5. JLK 1500

JLK 1500 Junior Member

not to take anything away from anyone here. i have an 06 that im looking for an rt3 mount and what ever else i can get. email me at Guesswhoeatsit@aol.com with what you guys have for sale. thanks

6. watatrp

watatrp Senior Member

I have a mount that was on a 2001 Chevy 1500, 4x4 extended cab. Just wanting to get rid of it so no charge unless it's for shipping.

7. john boardman

john boardman Member

I'll pay for the shipping plus extra. SOLD jmboardman@mcshi.com 515-988-8405 call anytime after 7am before midnight

Last edited: Oct 31, 2006