1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Meyers Plow Have CASH Will Travel!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dirtboy953B, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Dirtboy953B

Dirtboy953B Senior Member

Hello, I'm looking a meyers blade 7'6,8',8'5or9' I do not need any of the truck side just the blade I have several trucks set up for meyers and some blades need to be replaced.I would also be interested in a few lift hoops too. Thanks

2. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

You may already have but there has been alot of stuff in the KC paper latley and on Craigslist in Ks & Mo if you haven't looked already

3. Stripe This

Stripe This Member
    from NJ

I have a MD II Mount, 7.6 blade....come and get it. I have a bunch of extras that you might be interested in as well...jack, spare key pad, spare pump. $1200 for everything. You can have the mount as well, I know that you might not be interested, but for those that are...it's off of a '03 GMC Sierra 2500 HD.

4. MOfescue

MOfescue Junior Member
    from MO.

Meyers stuff

I have an 8.5 and a 9 foot both in very good condition with hoops, lights and E60 pumps. I'm in wentzville let me know how to contact you. Thanks.