1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Meyer mount for '87 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJBuickRacer, Feb 24, 2005.

1. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

I need a standard Meyer mount for an '87 Chevy 1/2 ton pickup. I have the blade, pump, lights, and lift arm but need the lower frame mount. I'm in NJ, and prefer to pick up if possible. If you have a more complete setup that you don't want to part out, let me know as well. My email is buickstage1455@aol.com or post here/PM.

Thanks,
    Artie

2. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

I'll also trade my '87 S10 Blazer for the mount, it's a running, driving truck but the engine is getting tired.

3. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Where in central NJ are you? Might be able to help you out if you are still looking.

4. NJBuickRacer

NJBuickRacer Member

Bad Luck, I'm in Union but spend a lot of time in E.Brunswick at my woman's place. I did pick up a mount, but it didn't come with the bumper brackets. If you have something that's complete or just the bumper brackets let me know. It looks like I have about 6-7 months get it all figured out now though since winter's gone. Shoot me an email, buickstage1455@aol.com and let me know.

Thanks,
    Artie