1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Meyer Lift Frame EZ Mount Classic

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jjklongisland, Nov 17, 2006.

1. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

I am in need of a lift frame for my Meyer. Part number M11255. Its the frame that the pump and lights connect to. If anybody has a used one for sale please reply or call me at 631-428-2960. Damn thieves stole mine...

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Are you looking for an EZ Mount Classic? you know the one, a pipe bent like a horshoe?

What type of lift pump is it standard or high?

I have a ez mount classic style , for the high pump (E47H), if your interested PM me

Jay

3. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

We have those too they are a little more to ship

4. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

It wont let me PM you for some reason. Yes it is for a classic mount. I would assume standard. I only thought Meyer made 1 type for the classic, part no. M11255. I am going to be using an E-60, which shouldn't matter. How much would you want for it? You can call me on my cell or email me at www.4jkelly@optonline.net
    or my cell at 631-428-2960. Thanks....

5. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

Yes meyer only have the one if it is for an H pump it is a Diamond they work fine just need the higher pump for it

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Sorry I didn't get back to you, yes it is off a Diamond plow, which requires the higher pump, if your interested $250 + shipping

E-mail me at

jphanratty@charter.net