1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Meyer EZ classic for 98 chevy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by plantboy, Sep 29, 2009.

1. plantboy

plantboy Junior Member
    from CT

Looking for the truck side and controls for back up truck 1998 K1500, But willing to purchase blade and complete set ups preferably meyer since I have tons of parts but will consider any brand that will fit this truck I'm in central CT will travel 100 miles or so
  2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I have a nice 7.5' Diamond Edge with the MDII mounting system, it is like new! Pump was rebuilt by Chuck Smith, balde was sandblasted and refinished, new hoses and couplings, It is totally complete for your 98 1500 Chevy all the brackets, controls, harnesses , brackets, clevis, light modules, light adapters and snow foil.

If it is something you are interested in give me a call , I might be interested in what you have and maybe we can do some trading.

508 753 6617
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm not too local, but I have a complete c8 EZ mount setup for 88-98 GM. $1,500