1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED meyer E47 pump or parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by columbiaplower, Jan 29, 2008.

1. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

want a E47 as a back up for my E60. Not trying to spend a lot on it, may just piece one together if anyone has parts. Kinda want a project unit to rebuild so keep that on mind.

2. moosey

moosey Senior Member

I have one just needs a motor and to be gone through it. $50 plus shipping. let me know

3. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

have any pics and when was the last time it was operational?

4. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

i have a perfect condition E60 450 shipped, why buy junk that will break again, when you can have a almost new pump ?

Picture 170.jpg

5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

where r u at in PA??? i have a E60 that my couzin just broke the lift ram on so we need to replace it for now until we fix the other one

6. neighborstree

neighborstree Junior Member
    from pa

im in philly, i will ship it to your front door, i accept paypal

7. BBChevy

BBChevy Junior Member

E60

How do YOU Expect to SELL Something when you have NO CONTACT INFO???????
    Later
    Greg 231 690 5075 Cell
    gar96tlr@t-one.net

I NEED A PUMP,but cant get ahold of you?Philly is a BIG PLACE.............................?