1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Meyer E-60 Pump Base

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Jan 17, 2006.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I need the pump base for a meyers e-60 pump. The bottom cast arount where the bottom bolt goes through completly broke off. I've seen it new for $115 in angelo's, but im hoping someone has it that i could get cheap. TIght for money with no snow. I looked into getting it welded, but i'm missing too much so that can not be done. Thanks, John

2. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

My E-60 pump did the same thing. The replacement cost was $103.50 part # M15726 from Angelo's. Just keep checking with them and you may catch a sale.

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Hey John,

I have a whole E-60 pump that has been sitting for about 3 years. It came off of my dad's old plow setup and worked when he put it aside. I no longer have the truck nor do I have a way to test it so I can not verify its condition! I'm local and if you want it, I am willing to give you the whole thing for $95.00
    Call my cell or email me
    metalhedrhm@aol.com
    267-934-6459
    Joe

4. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

Wow! that's a heck of a price! I wish I was local enought to come get it. I'd like to have another one to rebuild for a spare.

5. J&R Landscaping

SOS,

If you want it and want to pay shipping, I will ship it to you. It will cost you a little more for shipping but I could use the money!!! Let me know...
    Reply to this or email me or call my cell!
    metalhedrhm@aol.com
    267-934-6459
    Joe

6. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

I'll let KaTooM12503 have first dibs since he is in need of one. If you don't hear back from him, let me know and we can figure out the shipping cost.
    Thanks!

7. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

I'll come saterday and get it if i can

8. J&R Landscaping

You can either call me or email me! If you call but don't get an answer, leave me a message. I work Sat morning from 8 till noon but will be home all afternoon getting some work done around the house!! In case you are wondering, I live in Langhorne Right off of busness rt 1, 95 and not to far from the pa turnpike phila exit!!!
    metalhedrhm@aol.com
    267-934-6459
    Joe

9. J&R Landscaping

Hey SOS,

I have not heard from katoom about it. He never cam and got it so if you want it I will give it to you for $95 +shipping!

I thought I would let you have 1st grabs before i post it in a seperate listing or on ebay!

Let me know,,,
    metalhedrhm@aol.com
    267-934-6459

10. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

if he bails I'll give ya $95 + the $40 to box it up and ship it to me in Ohio