1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED - MEYER - '90 SUBURBAN mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by m2low, Sep 8, 2008.

1. m2low

m2low Member

I need the mounts for a 1990 chevy suburban and an older meyer plow - the mounts for the frame of the suburban underneath and to the front where the bumper used to go...

2. swa136

swa136 Senior Member

1/2 or 3/4 ton?

3. m2low

m2low Member

3/4 I beleive they call it - its the front dual shocks on each side.

4. m2low

m2low Member

it appears that the mount was originally meant for a chevy, it looks like it would bolt right to the frame if the previous owner had not widened it for his dodge, so I have to cut that back to size and reweld it, then should just need the bottom frame mounts - if anyone has this type of setup with pics, I wuold love to see them, see where things should go, maybe I could even fab up some mounts - doesn't appear to be to hard, unless there is something special I am missing.

5. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

6. m2low

m2low Member

!!! thats it !!! well that will mount the plow, then I have this big frame with lights on it that I need to fab up.. but it looks like thats what I am going to have to do anyhow... thanks for that link!!

7. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

fab up light mount and stuff. just get the slide in pump/light hoop that fits that setup.

but if you want and can fab then go for it brother.